Terms & Conditions
Article 1 [Purpose]
These Terms and Conditions shall specify the terms and conditions of service, procedures and other requirements between Annex Telecom (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and customers using the mobile phone service provided by “Company” (hereinafter referred to as "Customer"). “Company” provides services subject to the following conditions.
Article 2 [Definition and Scope of Service]
1) The mobile phone service provided by "Company" refers to the service of wireless resale, via a separate communication business model using the telecommunication line facilities of KT and SKT, and an international telephone service developed and provided by "Company".
2) The services provided under these Terms and Conditions are services provided to foreign nationals and overseas Koreans for the purpose of short term use of "Company's" service as outlined in Paragraph 1 above.
Article 3 [Effect and amendment of the agreement, establishment contract]
1) This agreement applies to "Customers" who use “Company's” services. For matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions, the terms outlined in "Company's" services/products users guide, related laws and regulations shall apply
2) Anything not specified shall not be misconstrued as an infringement of "Customer's" interests, nor shall it be misconstrued as being unfair to "Customers".
Article 4 [Use of Services]
1) In order to use the Company's services, USIMs (hereinafter referred to as "SIM cards") that are sold by “Company”, shall be normally purchased and received, and forms for the purpose of identification of "Customer" shall be submitted to "Company" in the manner specified by "Company."
2) You can find out more about purchasing “Sim cards” and how to verify your identity through the company's website or user's guide.
Article 5 [Suspension and Termination of Service]
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate all Services immediately in case of any of the following:
1) If the name of "Customer" and name submitted documents are false
2) In case of death, departure, change of personal information without notifying "Company" or "Customer" has overstayed their allowed travel Stay (by immigration)
3) If “Company’s” services are used for advertising, criminal activities (smishing scams/attacks, voice fishing) “Company” reserves the right to terminate service immediately.
Article 6 [Cancellation and Refund]
1) If the packaging of the "SIM card" is opened, it will not be possible to cancel, refund or return the balance due to the nature of the product. However, refunds are possible if the service is not available due to product malfunction.
Article 7 [Other]
1) “Company” shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss to "Customer" caused by natural disasters.
2) "Company" operates a customer service center for any questions and service related issues. For details, refer to the User's Guide.
These Terms and conditions will be effective from April 17, 2017.
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
1. Purpose of Collection
Information must be obtained in order to address service subscription / change / termination processing, CS, delivery of goods, identity verification, personal identification, delivery of notices, guidance on service provision, consultation on usage fee, discount, and usage related questions.
Collected information of applicant includes the name, passport number, E-mail, and contact info. 3. Use and Retention Period
3.Use and Retention Period
1) Use during service subscription period and during any disputes. Once finalized, collected information will be destroyed without delay
2) If there is a dispute, such as settlement of payment in case "Customer" applies for an extension of service, "Customer" information will be held on file for three months after termination of service, or until the dispute is settled
4. Sharing and providing personal information
The Company will use personal information to the extent specified in the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea, and will not share or provide with third parties beyond the scope specified. Provided however, in case a special rule requires the sharing of information, it will be done so in accordance to all rules/regulations, and procedures required by law